Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Get Together posted at 10:37 PM





Look at that right eye, bloodshot red, from God knows what. Yesterday could have been a date with the LGBT community and supporters of their rights at Pink Dot, but it turned out to be a date with my family instead. Yes, this is that obligatory Malay wedding/engagement post every Malay blogger will have.





Le FOOOOOOOODDD

Not forgetting your nervous bride to be father 


My paternal aunts and uncles. This photo inspired on to even greater, shall I put it, candid photos of old people. 

My lovely grandparents :)




And the best of the candid shots...


With that, I wrap up Frictional Faith's post for today, with a family portrait. 



Happy Father's Day, dad

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.