Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Keep It Simple. posted at 1:36 AM


You know who's Queen when all she has to do in the video is dance around by herself and not having to try so hard, by adding in so many stars in a music video and try to be all cute with braces, just because the world has too much of your sexy. OOOWWWW.

I'm not too delusional though, this video seems to be the result of 10 minutes worth of thought, but nevertheless, she looks gorgeous. I'd choose to believe that she had decided to let the song speak for itself for the video. 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.