Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Miss Eighteen posted at 2:50 AM




Miss Mirdad turned legal yesterday and threw a party, bringing all her friends together through cake, booze and a good time.

All the beautiful people!




and not forgetting the awkward bunch...


Happy birthday Qeera! I hope you enjoy my little gift to you :) I know that being in different schools is contributing a lot to our friendship, but I'm just so glad that we never really changed, ever since primary school. <3 you lots, xoxo. 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.