Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
My Body Is Santuary, My Blood Is Pure. posted at 1:29 AM


Photo credit: Natalie Ang

The 2 weeks of school break will come to an end within hours, and the only significant thing I've got out of it is, sigh, conjunctivitis. It was as if the universe aligned, and shortly after Iffah got hers, I got mine as well, without even meeting her. Great people share the same experiences.

How lovely. 

The holidays revolved around chalets, barbeques and a shoot (I was the producer, waddup), getting to know my friends better and recently I was dropped with news that bombed every vessel in my heart. 

IT'S TWO FREAKING WEEKS AWAY!!!!

It's a private showcase, only allowing 2000 people into it. The only ways you can get in is through subscribing Singtel AMPed mobile plans, or by entering yourself into a Gagafy contest. It means the world to me that in two weeks time, I will be having tears down my face when the Queen performs Edge of Glory, or chants Scheisse. I have been devoting myself to her music and her ideologies. To see her live is like, to be standing on the ground of something holy. I have missed her live concerts here twice, and I do not  want to  must not miss this opportunity. 

It would really mean so much if I really get to see her. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.