Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Boys Like You. posted at 1:42 AM


I'm leaving real responsibilties, for faux responsibilities of a make pretend project, that everyone is putting their heart and soul into. I couldn't even spend time with Fizah on her birthday :'(. Learned more about myself though through this most inappropriately timed leadership camp. Not forgetting the bonding over endless food supplies and skyping with topless SS boys with Jazmyne and Natalie Mao Mao. 




Living life on the edge, with cup noodles.













Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.