Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
"Ain't no monster ball, but let's just have a ball of time". posted at 11:03 PM


There you go, the thing that has provided two days of quality time with Matthias Ong. We have been on this mission to accumulate Gaga karma points, by involving ourselves with anything Gaga related this week preluding to Lady Gaga's showcase by Singtel. This is of course, in hoping that the stars would align, and tickets for her showcase drop out of the skies for us. 

In this conquest, we coincidentally witnessed fireworks, savoured the eternally yummy wantons at Far East's Puncak, and stumbled upon, the biggest little monster around (literally, I swear). I present to you, photos, from my Blackberry, Tinkerbell. 


The fireworks, were a sign, I swear. It was the first time I didn't get bored halfway through.

I swear I'm going to Gaga heaven with the amount of effort I put in. 

In the style of Gaga's tweets, "Downtown ***boys, revolution is here X"



Results for Singtel's Gagafy will be out tomorrow, so pray hard for me (and if you have the time, Hanbin, Matthias, Joey as well), cause it will all mean so much to us to get to rub shoulders with Gaga in a meet and greet session. With that, behold the league of Ngee Ann's/FMS's little monsters.












 


Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.