Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
SING GAGA PORE posted at 1:51 AM

2:40 seconds onwards, I promise you, the highlight of the whole show.

I will live on with an eternal guilt that I can never find a title that justifies the spiritually enriching hour of Gaga last night. I am currently still nursing post Gaga syndrome that has cruelly left me in tears in the FMS Society room earlier today. Life will never be that good, till she comes again next year. 


There you go. 

___________________________________________________________________________

BORN THIS WAY SHOWCASE 
Photo credits: Chua Hanbin 

Matthias had already saved spots for us in the queue of Monsters at around 1pm, but 3 hours later, we all ended up being in the first third of the crowd, thanks to guards who are very dedicated to their work. While nervously waiting, we did our makeup(without the glass of our own boudoir) and worked the camera obscura the way our inner superstars would. 

The Fame era hair+ Judas eye makeup

FMS Monsters: Joey+me+Matthias 

Hanbin+ Joey 

Joey and Matthias owning black lips 

Little Monsters since '09 


Moments right before we entered the hall

The moment we were at the front of the queue, we ran up the escalators back to outside Expo Hall B, united with other monsters waiting to enter the glorious space Gaga will be performing in. Our hearts became one, even before the showcase started, with lips simultaneously chanting the lyrics to Judas, Edge of Glory, Born This Way, Bad Romance, Bloody Mary and many other songs that has magically dissolved into my memory. 

Yes they did, ladies and gentlemen. The stage size was horribly pathetic and disappointing. 


We waited for about an hour more, while being serenaded by Micheal Jackson hits from the speakers. We screamed at the slightest sight of woman shadows, curtain movement, appearances by an old white man(who is probably the stage manager), we just wanted her to be out so bad. 

I WAS LITERALLY GASPING FOR AIR WHEN SHE BROKE OUT OF THAT LANTERN.

Everyone had their paws up!

She started with Born This Way, before moving on back to Just Dance. Next up was Bad Romance, Telephone, and then Alejandro. "I miss you so much Singapore, but all you have to do is just call". 

To see her cry, was really just so heart wrenching. 

She came back after an outfit change and belted out Hair. She teared up halfway, so touched that we had learnt the lyrics to it even after only 4 weeks.  We must have touched her by the fact that we had related to Gaga, in a song she meant whole heartedly. I was so tempted to run up to the stage and hug her, to tell her that everything's okay, that we all really do love her so fucking much. She continued with Edge of Glory before performing You and I. 


She came back on Stage and the very moment she goes "Oh oh oh oh I'm in love with Judas, Judas",  everybody went hysteric! I swear the floor was shaking during the song. The dance breakdown in Judas was just pure mindblowingly orgasmic live, I wanted it to go on forever. 



And as expected, Judas was her last item. She did a curtain call with a snippet of Government Hooker before strutting off to backstage. :'( How do I even begin to describe how I felt after it all?

IT WAS TOOOOOO SHOOORTT I WANTED WE NEEDED MOOOOAARRRRR. SO UNBELIEVABLE.

The little monsters, being little monsters, however waited on. We were completely hoping for an encore. But it's a corporate world we live in and the only thing we can do now is to start saving up for the Born This Way Ball in 2012. Here are some after party photos. 

Yes I know, #imeternallyunglam. On another note, this picture features recently highlighted Little Monster, Khairul Ikhwan. 

No idea who she is, but I love her weave. Gaga touched her card-like thing in her hands. 

Joey+her killer heels+prominent Monster figures. Left is Lauren. Right is Luke Idham. 

Here's Matthias, deciding to mash up Gaga's The Fame and Born This Way looks. WERQ IT GURL.

Yes darlings, she stood through an hours' worth of a crazy crowd in heels 8 inches high. #truededication 


"We did it Honey B. Now let's go far far away from here. You promise? I promise." 

One question though. How do you go on with life, when you've already had your dream fulfilled? :( 

Labels: , ,

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.