Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Apollo & English Breakfast posted at 9:02 PM


Here comes the long obligatory post after abandoning this space for the longest time. Honest to God, nothing's more relieving than snuggling up in my blanket with TWG's English Breakfast tea by my side and an Apollo chocolate cake on standby. 

First things first, I have a new Tumblr now. It's DerNarwal, similar to my twitter. Follow me, I'll follow back, my dashboard's as updated as the Epic of Gilgamesh. 

Now, I purge. It's been two days since filming for the Mannequins music video finally wrapped. The whole of last week felt like FSV bootcamp, with overnight shoots in the most delightful places surrounded by trees, darkness but good company. I did probably the most minimal work, but I can safely say that sleep right after a shoot is most satisfying. 

So here you go everybody, some pictures.

Final Lecture For Film History what up. 


And not forgetting, the delightful Little Monsters featured on Youthphoria!(Studio Production Final Project)

I'd very much like to think that this show has me written all over. I MEAN, WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?

So 13th of August come soon, I'd be glad to spend the rest of my Ramadhan in bed and on Tumblr and devoting my soul to Lady Gaga. xoxo



A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.