Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
A matter of weeks posted at 11:19 PM


Lady Gaga- Yoü and I 

In a matter of days, Lady Gaga releases yet another music video and I pray so hard that the next one would be epic as hell. I mean I don't see anything going wrong when you have an Italian American woman dressing up as both a man and a mermaid in one video, and put that in a setting like Nebraska. 

In a matter of weeks though, near to 4 weeks, I will finally turn legal. This picture really struck out on my Tumblr dashboard and I secretly wish my birthday turns out like this, but it's Singapore :( The closest we can get to a campfire in the woods will be a campfire screensaver, like in that particular episode of That's So Raven, where Raven and Chelsea goes camping and there was the whole man vs nature thing. 







A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.