Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
We've got Koka Kola veins, we didn't use our brains. posted at 8:45 PM



Photo credits: Shelley Chan + Louise Vichie

Someone pop the (halal cause it's Ramadhan) champagne and remove all the alarms from our mobile phones, just because half of an academic year just ended. I could bid adieu to any proper mental and intellectual stimulation for at least a good 2 months, while I allow my body and brain to disintegrate at the hands of the internet. Or, I could try getting the tram commentator job at the Night Safari. 

What better way to spend the last day of school than at being at an FMSS event! The exco of '11-'12 gave birth to our very first event, B.D.S.M, (get your mind out of the gutter, it's Barbecue, Drinks, Sports and Music). An all you can eat barbecue party crossed with friendly soccer matches(handsomely rewarded with gratuitous amounts of Island Creamery vouchers) at only $2, I'm pretty sure everyone ate whatever emotions school resulted in them. 

So glad conjunctivitis  was not around to stop me from getting my hands at barbecuing the food this time. 

Buffalo wings licky licky yum yum.




And hello there individuals of brilliance. 




All the soccer action reminded me of secondary school times I swear :')





Of course there was the afterparty sheesha and tau huay, but sadly there are no photographical evidence. :( 

___________________________________________________________________________




And here's just a little treat for the Lady Gaga fans and close friends of Khairul Ikhwan. Work that stuff! 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.