Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Wem ihr ohne Sünde lebt posted at 11:16 PM


    Rammstein-Rosenrot

Had the opportunity to meet up with Jackie, Beatrice, Wendy and Nasri  for some Swedish meatballs at Ikea, and Jackie handed me a very lovely early birthday gift. 

It really touched me that Jackie put the time and effort in drawing Gaga for me. <3 And this is beautiful really. 

She even added on a German verse by Rammstein on my birthday gift! :') 

Wenn ihr ohne Sünde lebt
Einander brav das Händchen gebt
Wenn ihr nicht zur Sonne schielt
wird für euch ein Lied gespielt

"If you live without sin, and hold each others' hands, if you squint at the sun, we'll play you a song".





A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.