Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
#thethingswedoforfmsu posted at 5:51 PM




Photo Credits: Jay Jay & Syuhadah

Camp NWO is finally over as of yesterday, marking the end of at least 2 months of regular meetings, 2 trial camps and hours of practice for the lovely SLs. I hope the campers had a good time cause I know everyone in the exco/smt team as well as the SLs, crash comm and station masters had a good time ourselves. 


               
My purple hair ain't purple no more :( 



And best tribe flag goes to....the Hipsters!

Keeping to Iffah's advice, wearing my Keep Calm & Carry On badge during camp, just because there is a NEED to keep calm during camp haha. 



The DD camp. 

My favourite picture! 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.