Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
YOU'VE GOT MAIL posted at 12:25 AM

                                   


I've been waiting for this mail from Lexi for quite some time, and in ode to the death metal lover that she is, here's something from my past that I actually enjoyed listening to. 

After opening up the envelope with complete care, my hands finally touched the beauty of the artwork Lexi has done with her up and coming clothing line stickers, Social Bandit Clothing.


Lexi's currently a 17 year old fashion student in La Selle and her love for clothes, D.I.Y culture as well as the alluring subcultures of the underworld and metal resulted in her brainchild, Social Bandit Clothing. One thing's for sure, she's definitely working hard to come up with more designs. Look out, Lexi's on her way. (sooner or later, just be patient)  


                 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.