Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Second Week Of School posted at 2:22 AM


Photo credit: Nur Hawa

It is Tuesday, the second day of the third week of the fourth semester of school. Now let's take a look at last week and how awesome it was. 

Photo credit: Ling Tay 

Scarefest 2011 happened last Friday and it did not merely happen. Boys and girls roamed around the campus in their costumes, and it was not only Film & Media students that were dressed up! Scarefest also managed to draw a crowd of over 600 people for this year's Haunted House event! :') Congratulations, Stage 52! 

__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________


The Halloween celebrations did not stop there! M:idea gave away tickets to USS's Halloween event on Saturday night, resulting in a rather impromptu "outing" with my favourite pair in the world, Iffah and Ievan, as well as their fabulous troupe of friends. 

The ringmaster that greeted us at the gates. UNF. 

Some photos we took before the gates were opened! Here's a series of photos feature Jolene's :O expression. 





Iffah's expression, I can't even. 




Before we headed to the roller coasters, we had to pass through the Post-Apocalyptic zone with the crazy ass zombies. I swear the screaming was endless throughout this zone.




I hope this is not too soon, but he reminds me of a Thriller-esque Micheal Jackson. 


I don't know what those circles are, but I love them anyway. 

How do you explain this costume? 

We were the earliest to reach the Battlestar Galactica "Human" roller coaster! It was bloody frightening ,I don't even. I was screaming the whole time, screaming out "Allah" every 2 seconds and my heart was beating so fast, it was unnatural. We later on visited the "Cylon" roller coaster. This time I had my eyes closed all the way, but the Cylon was absolutely a more exciting ride even though it felt less dangerous. 


We also went on The Mummy Ride. It's so beautiful in there, and it's harmlessly thrilling. 

Iffah and Zaki. The two of them remind me so much of Qeera and I, miss that bitch. <3

Love it. 



This mascot really had my fullest respect. He/she had to stand on stilts, on top of being inside this terrible costume. 





Group shot!

This bitch. 

We spotted these two lovebirds at the Accelerator/Spinning Teacups station, which was SOOOOOO EXCITING, lol I'm just kidding.  



Brenda! 

Of course I had to take a photo with these two guys. 


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Whatever FMS ever did to my soul, it's all okay because they paid me in gold. And I guess getting to watch the final show of Lion King for free does count as gold, somehow. 

I love Jia Han's dress! 

Duane being all shy hahaha. 


12 Years Of Friendship <3





My favourite Downtown ***boy












The 33 of us. 

The motif found on the curtains, before the show started. 

Final curtain call. It was a really magical moment for me, I can only imagine the emotions of the cast and crew. 


It was just a really really fun week and on top of that, yesterday we had the official passing over of duties for the new batch of Stage 52 excos as well as a belated birthday party. All these seems to spell an exciting semester ahead, but, we shall all wait and see. ☺






A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.