Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Week 6 posted at 1:16 AM




Rihanna-Drunk on Love


Rihanna navy may  now rejoice at the new sound of Talk That Talk, and Drunk on Love is absolutely one of my favourite tracks (yes I know it's basically Rihanna's vocals over the XX's Intro). It is one of the rare songs on the album that isn't about having your pussy eaten/sex. The album really goes hard on the sexin' and the lovin'. 

Anyway, Week 6!

 BEST THING EVER




Your life is a lie. 

Then of course, there was Red Camp 8. This year yours truly was no longer a Year 1tour guide who had the liberty of going fucking nuts with the "Happy" claps,  but instead was sending out groups of 16-17 year old O-level graduates everywhere else in the School of Film & Media Studies. No pictures from this year, nothing too exciting, but the loft stay...Oh God, the loft stay was too brilliant. 


GPOY everybodeh. 


I could've sworn everyone in the 11th floor apartment went cray cray for a good half an hour to a full hour at around 1 in the morning. But of course, there was tea(no sugar) to balance out everyone's mental imbalance.






















Last but not least, last lesson of Self Expression: Drama & Poetry! My group ended up doing a short skit called "White Lie", where we exploited sex as our main topic and made the whole play a satire by making all our actors gender bend.


Zafira as the sexy teacher/ghetto father. 


 I was of course the Ah Lian student/eloquent form teacher lol



I'd rate this week as a 7/10, considering the fact that I had a very depressing Saturday, suffering from the usual dosage of lifeorexia. Is school supposed to be this fun at  this point of time even? 



























A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.