Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
And it's a wrap! posted at 1:02 PM



Lady Gaga- Heavy Metal Lover

Year 2 officially wrapped up last week. This past academic year had driven me to the wall at times, but it was a fulfilling experience regardless. It felt like just yesterday that I was so hell bent to transfer to another course, but stayed anyway. 

Technically the holidays are now...but in the true tradition of any course in the School of Film & Media Studies, some assignments are still due. Regardless, the holidays are here and here are the things I'm most excited about:

1. Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball ticket sales on the 27th of February
2. Freshmen Bonding Camp 2012
3. Blogging More Regularly
4.Interning at M:dea (maybe)




Me at the Born This Way Ball

This is me when I'm in the Monster pit trying my best to get Gaga's attention

while Gaga is on stage being all....



_________________________________________________________________________


In other news,

1. 

Brandon's in the army now :( That means I have no friend to text on a regular basis. He is bald and probably lying down on some uncomfortable bed right now. 


_________________________________________________________________________

2. I had a good time catching up with Yong Xiang on the 12th of January(lol, this blog reeks of being untouched).  We paid a visit to our favourite Murtabak store, Zam Zam and devoured them delish chicken murtabak. 

Yong Xiang, being happy, from all the glycerol he's consuming. 

Got this shirt from Jackie, for my Christmas present! You guys can get your own Teen Mermaid shirts here


While we were in the vicinity, we discovered something that made my Directioner heart so so goddamn excited.



WE HAVE NANDOS IN SINGAPORE DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS EVEN MEANS ASADFGGHKLLL. 

When One Direction comes here we all know where my Irish boyfriend's going to be at....*delusional*   


__________________________________________________________________________

I hope I'm not the only one getting all pumped up(takes out gun for the person who immediately connects FTP's Pumped Up Kicks to this phrase) for the holidays. We all deserve a break. 


21221223435 by YardieGoals

To end off, here's Nicki Minaj's slaying performance at the Grammy's. I don't care if you think it's offensive(i don't see anything offensive, it's plain exorcism) or trashy, she did an excellent job. In fact...I have a feeling that this performance will be Nicki's equivalent of Gaga's Paparazzi VMA performance. 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.