Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Leap Year...Day? posted at 10:16 PM


Florence & The Machine- No Light, No Light (pictures by Jackie See)

2012 is turning out pretty good at the moment and the holidays are FINALLY here, amen to that. Had the opportunity to join an evening with some of the loveliest kids I know on the oh-so-special Leap Year day. 

Had some drinks and delish Roast Duck pizza at Timbre. Cue endless supply of laughter and bitching to background music by a band that plays repetitive happy chords ala Taylor Swift. 


Habibah was more gorgeous than usual, choosing to have hair parted in the center. 







Love this bitch so much <3



Only beatrice would do this with me you know. 




Everyone's all pretty and stuff, and I'm just a potato lol 
_______________________________________________________

In other news, I got my physical copy of my Born This Way Ball ticket!!!!!

:DDDDDD







A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.