Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Old Friends posted at 3:43 PM



Fun ft Janelle Monae - We Are Young


Life in Singapore(if you're a boy): Primary School --> Secondary School --> Poly/JC --> Army

Yong Xiang was the latest victim of this system, his head is probably shaved now and he's probably crawling in dirt in Pulau Tekong. It scares me to think that my time will come very very soon. 

Anyway, before we bade adieu to the man(who's going to lose tons of weight in army) , Cheryl & I took time with Yong Xiang in Johor Bahru. 

We had FOOD, lots of GLORIOUS FOOD(Local indian food, Marybrown chicken, Baskin Robbins' icecream followed by Starbucks coffee). 

Being the protected + spoilt Singaporean children that we are, we only hung out at City Square as well as the vicinity around it. 







Matchy matchy all 


               








 We also watched The Woman In Black which is scary and shot beautifully...but absolutely pointless. The whole time we were in the cinema, Cheryl had her earpiece on while Yong Xiang and I were trying to figure out the point of the ghost-lady killing children of others.

Yong Xiang's attempt at photography. My hand....what gave me away. 




Other than the terrible sewage disorder at the third level of City Square mall, the short trip was pretty much fun. I shall leave you with this gratuitous photo of the three of us. ENJOY ;)


 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.