Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Friday The 13th posted at 9:54 PM


Jessie J ft David Guetta- Laserlight

Next week will mark a new year for the Poly students - we all know what this means. New clothes, new faces and new draaaammmmaaa. It still surprises me how I'm actually a Year 3 now. 


That time of the year - FMS FBC - recently took place. I enjoyed my brief moments there and it was just heartening to see the freshies enjoying it. Kudos to the FMS Society's exco and everyone that made it happen <3





Don't know what I'll do without these two

Derp derp

Hop night slayed, as usual(everyone screaming their hearts out to Born This Way)

More photos from Hop night, lol jk, this was from Mismatched.




 







On another note:


This bitch's show has been keeping me sane. Sashay away, America's Next Top Model, you're becoming such a drag.  

Everyone, and I mean everyone, should watch Rupaul's Drag Race. I'm currently rooting for Sharon Needles, the sharp tongued goth party city girl.







A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.