Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2 posted at 11:26 PM


Day 2: 10 Likes & Dislikes

Haha, this one should be easy. I'm not exactly sure though. Does this challenge mean 10 Likes & 10 Dislikes or a total of 10 Likes & Dislikes together?

 I'm gonna take the moral high ground & go for 10 likes & dislikes together as I'm not too *~hateful*~ for 10 dislikes. 

LIKES

1. The smell of the rain

Not exactly sure what it is about the smell of rain, but the smell makes me feel…secure. Apparently it's caused by soil bacteria producing spores that go into the air. What. 

2. Kitty cats (^._.^) 


How can you not like cats? Cats trigger this mechanism inside me that causes me to act like a toddler who refuses to speak properly.

3. Larger than life personalities

"Cause I do not expect any less, than someone just as real, as fabulous" - Paper Gangsta, Lady Gaga. If you ain't got a fun personality, gorl bye. 



4. Boyish boys
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

5.  Meat

I love meat a lot and it really doesn't help that I don't eat much vegetables since young. Chicken, beef, mutton, fish - deep fry them, grill them, bake them, I'll eat them all. You'd be surprise how a bit of meat goes a long way for me :)


and now, it's time for #truthtea #truetea #thatstheteabitch

DISLIKES

1. "Swag" advocators

There's real swag and then you have people trying to emulate swag.  No one's here for your Picnik edits so y'all need to sit your asses down. 

2. Taylor Swift 


I dream of a world in which an author gathers all of Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriends so that they can spill the truth on this girl. She may be winning awards all the time but I ain't here for anyone who's going to play victim all the time. 

3. RT @dailyquotes RT @herestothekids 

I get it, y'all real deep and no one understands you. 

4. "God Is My BFF <3"

I almost feel bad for this being in my dislike list, but I honestly do get annoyed when people retweet about God/Religion all the time. It feels a little as if you're shoving faith down your followers throat, you know? The worst I've seen in my timeline is something like "My God is better than your God". I ain't here for that. 

5. "I like bands better when there aren't too many people who know about them"



Would you like an award for being the first few fans? I'm pretty sure before you there was already someone else liking the band/the artist. Besides, it's beneficial for the artist anyway - more fans they have = the more places they get to go for tour (including your country) + more money earned. 

So y'all need to be less selfish and stop this whole mainstream = bad. It isn't fair for you to be hating on them just because they're more appealing. 

(◡‿◡✿) 
(◡‿◡✿) 
(◡‿◡✿) 
(◡‿◡✿) 


This has been a very fun post. 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.