Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 4 posted at 2:30 PM

Day 4: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name


† Frictional Faith † 

I once wrote a poem called Friction. It was about a boy who struggles between his faith and his homosexuality. *coughs*me*coughs* 

When I decided to restart a Blogger blog, Frictional Faith was the the first blog url that came to my mind. Furthermore, it was easy to remember so I decided to stick with it. 

I would post Friction up here, but I can't remember where I wrote the poem. Meanwhile, enjoy a poem about homosexuality I wrote while in Self Expression class! 





A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.