Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6 (LATE) posted at 10:08 AM


Day 6: What Band Or Musician Is Most Important To You?

Do I have to do this post? Literally anyone who knows me knows that it's Lady Gaga. Even my family - and they think she's the devil. 



I've previously written a 10,000 word essay in preparation for this blog post but I've decided to summarize the points for my beloved 2 followers (◡✿)

Reasons I Like Lady Gaga:
1. She's one of the rare few who can sing WELL while dancing.
2. She uses her voice & power for good things i.e Born This Way Foundation. 
3. She pisses religious groups off.
4. Legends love her a lot but one legend, *coughs*Madonna*coughs* feels threatened by her. 
5. I love her music.
6. She's genuinely nice.
7. Let's take a look at Katy and Nicki before Gaga. Let's take a look at them now. 

Milestones With Lady Gaga:
1. Poker Face convinced me that it's okay for me to be "bisexual"
2. I had my first kiss with a guy right after an acoustic student performance of Poker Face.
3. Just Dance was the first song that was played on my Graduation Day.
4. I turned down The Fame Ball tickets despite them being super cheap because of my O Levels :( 
5. The MTV VMA performance of Paparazzi made me into a fan and up to this day, I still think that performance is one of the most iconic performance I have seen in my life. 
6. Bad Romance was the moment that I started stanning for Lady Gaga.
7. Bad Romance was the first song that I actually bothered listening to on Youtube, over and over again.
8. I got 2 beautiful Lady Gaga posters for my 17th birthday, courtesy of Habibah and Audrey. 
8. I was a little frightened by the Alejandro video, but ever since, I decided to try to have my own interpretation of her videos.
9. I was very sure that I was not bisexual, but in fact, gay in between Alejandro and Born This Way.
10. So happy when Born This Way came out, it was a beautiful video :')
11. First Gaga concert during her Singtel Born This Way showcase here. I danced to Judas for tickets at the Little Monsters Go Gaga contest.
12. Attended 2 Born This Way Ball concerts in Singapore and got to meet her backstage. :') 


On a side note, I'm quite happy that the iTunes Music store is finally made available in Singapore. I can finally contribute to my Queen's chart position :'). 

To wrap this post up, here's a song I found from some obscure Spanish band in the Itunes store. It's not too bad!



A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.