Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7 posted at 12:45 AM

Day 7: Do You Read? What Are Your Favourite Books?

Of course, I read. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

Gay humour aside, I haven't read a proper book since secondary school. Throughout my stay in Polytechnic, I've only read two E-books:

1. Chariot Of The Gods
2. Perks Of Being A Wallflower

I've been spending too much time online lol. But anyway here are some books that I can remember from the top of my head:

1. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
2. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
3. A Spot of Bother by Mark Hodden
4. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

Wow...I really need to start reading again. Any recommendations anyone?

*no one answers*


(◡‿◡✿) 
(◡‿◡✿) 
(◡‿◡✿) 


I know this is a real nasty photo and it's too personal but I had a toothache that , well, ached like a bitch. After Fizah had a look at it, she told me that my wisdom tooth is surfacing. I've heard bad things about THE wisdom tooth and I'm honestly not here for this. If only I was flawless :( 

Today's post will end with the song that has gone on repeat since I've downloaded it. Ladies & gentlemen, Lady Gaga's Princess Die. It may or may not be on the next album, but it has already slayed my soul. 


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.