Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8 posted at 10:44 PM

Day 8: Three Things You Want To Say To Different People


1. If you're going to be sad all the time, I ain't here for that.

2. Please don't ever talk to all of my friends and not talk to me. Why would you want to do that? You're gonna miss out on so much flawlessness.



3. In all seriousness, I think we can all be a bit kinder. That's all.


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.