Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Basic Things About Myself posted at 9:40 PM

My evenings are pretty much free nowadays and I've been thinking about wanting to blog regularly. Except I don't know what to blog about most of the time. With the simple help of a Google search, I found a cheesy 30 Day Challenge that I'm going to commit myself to.

So here's Day 1: Basic Things About Myself

I ain't no basic heaux but here's some basic things about me:




1. I was born on the 15th of September 1993, around 3.30am++
2. I'm friendly (◡‿◡✿) unless I think you're a closet homosexual who's pretending to be straight
3. I'm a slow learner.
4. I believe in God but I'm not really into religion. 
5. I'm a left hander.
6. I'm a Little Monster.
7. I'm pretty homely + can cook.
8. My life is a performance art piece I like performing.
9. I put on weight pretty easily : ( 
10. I like boys : ) HBU? 


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.