Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3 posted at 12:57 AM

Day 3: Your Day, In Great Detail

This topic is boring ;_;

I woke up at around 8.15am,  awakened by a little argument my grandparents were having. My body has adjusted itself to an unfortunate habit of waking up early, even on weekends. Thus, the argument my grandparents were engaging themselves in really did not contribute to a good start to the day. 

My grandma told me that she was going to visit the clinic and should anyone ask, I was not to tell them of her whereabouts. What do you know? After getting breakfast for my aunt and myself, my grandma got admitted into the hospital. 

It was nothing too serious though. She was hospitalised so that she can heal better from her condition. My mum, though, was being all scary and shit. She told me that she will move in wherever I'm going to move to. She thinks that I'm an unusual child. 

I then headed on to meet Fizah, Zidd, Thila and Firdaus for dinner at Kampung Glam Cafe in Bugis. I opted to have Seafood Kway Teow instead of the usual Soto Ayam. It was not long till Dionel came and we got to see his head in all of its bald glory. 



Last but not least, we went to watch Duane's show at Esplanade's Yfest. The man serenaded us with some  Beyonce, Gaga, Katy Perry, another artist and ended his slot with Jessie J. He was brilliant, as usual. I was happy that he did not only one, but TWO Gaga songs. 

We were not bothered to stay for the next act so Zidd, Fizah, Sufiyah, Firdaus and myself went outside to the Urban Zone segment of the Esplanade. They had back-to-back dance performances and the Melbourne team done fucked the whole game with their avant garde performance. 

Before the Royal Rumble between a Korean B-Boy team, Guerilla Collective and a local B-Boy team, we got ourselves $1/$1.20 ice cream.  The Korean team was really nice and they SLAYED without being annoying on stage. I was shaking my head so much each time the SG team was trying to intimidate them while the Korean team was all chill and shit. 

I guess I can pretty much say that the day ended on a good note. I do hope that my grandma gets better soon. 

Anyway, I was planning on...vlogging. One problem though: I don't know what to vlog about. :( If any of my 2 readers have suggestions on you'd like me to talk about, please tell me! I'd like to add a little *~flavour~* to this 1 year old blog of mine. 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.