Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
RESURRECTION! posted at 12:28 AM



Oh wow, I've literally left this blog to die for nearly two months. Brandon recently asked why I've stopped blogging and I found no answer to this question. Was it the colour of Frictional Faith? Was I too busy? Was my life really that uninteresting? ;_; 

After having a look at my blog today, I realised it was really just the blogskin. I hated how my photos would be rounded at the corner, I hated that my background was black and the header photo felt too depressing.  So I did what every other teen blogger would do, I did a revamp. I hope y'all are liking it, but even if you guys don't like it, I ain't here to impress no one. *sashays away*

So while Frictional Faith was left to die, there were things that happened in my life after all. 

1. I'm now an iPhone user.

 I'm actually using my Uncle's old iphone because poor Kürt (my Blackberry) kept dying on me. It may only be an iphone 3GS to you guys but it's a lifestyle change to me. I'm never going back to the darkness that is Blackberry.  

I can finally use Instagram lol !

2. The Born This Way Ball happened! 

Matthias and I, we were crazy enough to start queuing up since Friday, the 25th of May. We were so sure no one else would be there before us, but there was already someone before us. We made some friends(and met some ratchet heauxs) over the three days of waiting and when the day finally came, we did not only enjoy a flawless concert, we also got to meet Mother Monster herself! 




We really owed it to Kira(the first person in line) for giving us the opportunity! But yes, I now no longer get Monday blues simply because I met(and hugged) Lady Gaga on Monday. Oh, the Queen also gave us free tickets to the show on the second day! When will your fave?

Just Matthias and I, totally not posing, for the papers. 


3. Halfway Through Internship

I'm actually nearly halfway through internship. Internship's not all fun and games as it turned out(I wasn't expecting it be fun and games anyway) but at least the company's pretty fun. 

We've worked on some pretty cool projects like the promotional videos for Tan Tock Seng, which I'm secretly proud of and I hope we get more fun projects to come. In the meantime, check out my workdesk area.  

Charlotte helped me out with the decor, I'm very happy to work here.


Last but not least,

4. Teen Wolf



Have you guys been watching this show? It's quite brilliant to be honest and I think they did a great job with the casting. 

Tyler Posey, Colton Haynes, Dylan O Brian, Tyler Hoechlin and even JR Bourne could get it/some if they want to. Put aside the beautiful men of the show, the storyline has been constructed quite well, in my opinion. I really wasn't expecting much from MTV, but I caught up with the show and now I need more episodes to come in my way sooner. 

(◡‿◡✿) 

(◡‿◡✿) 

(◡‿◡✿) 


Well that pretty much sums up the past two months I've been missing from here. To put the cherry on top of it all, my life has been pretty drama free and I'm rather thankful for that. Till here then! 







A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.