Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12 posted at 8:30 PM

Day 12: Screenshot Your Desktop


If I was Madonna
Oh my god, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee and I detest all my sins. Because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell. But most of all because I love Thee, and I want so badly to be good. 

or

If I was Rihanna
FUCK U SATAN!!! Fuck right off!!!!!  




A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.