Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14 posted at 8:30 PM

Day 14: Provide 5 Pictures Of Your Celebrity Crushes


1. Ryan Gosling 



If you're a girl and you don't have thoughts of having sensational sex with Ryan Gosling/letting him plant your seed in you, you're probably a lesbian. Ryan Gosling is just, well, perfect in every sense of the word.  


2. Zac Efron


Up to this very day, I wonder why the fake nudes of Zac depict him having a small dick. Zac Efron's needs to do the world a favour and pull off a Michael Fassbender in Shame. Was I being a homosexual and gasping for air during the sex scene in The Lucky One? Yes, yes I was. 


3. Niall Horan


This pretty boy doesn't look that pretty in this photo, but he's my favourite member in One Direction. In fact, the only reason I bothered listening to One Direction was because he stood out to me before the rest of the boys did. He was cute and now he's morphing into a sexy beast. I mean, look at those biceps!


4. Matthew Hitt



Y'all can have your Ash Stymest, Cole and Yuri but please leave my Matthew Hitt alone. He's a really pale and adorable Welsh model. I adore him most for his upper lips as well as his cheekbones. His hair is always flawless. 



The fifth one is kindda tough but umm...



5. Dylan O Brien


Dylan was a recent addition and it was between Rihanna and him. I don't exactly want to get into Rihanna's pants so Rihanna, sashay away! Dylan plays the trusty sidekick, Styles in Teen Wolf.  While he's kinda goofy, I think Dylan will make a good boyfriend who is aware and sensitive to your ~*emotions*~.

So there you go, five flawless men. I wish that it was 10 pictures of my celebrity crushes instead. That way, I could have put in the other One Direction boys as well as Michael Fassbender. My taste in men is not that bad isn't it?   
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.