Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15 posted at 10:25 PM

Day 15: A Photo Of Someone You Fancy At The Moment


I fancy Nathan at the moment. 

On another note, I'm allergic to prawns. I was always slightly allergic to prawns but it was only as bad as my lips feeling itchy. However, the prawns yesterday induced rashes + a swollen up face + diarrhea + vomit all over my bed. Well, at least I know that having a swollen up face also means blurred up vision and breathlessness. 

I can't wait for KL next week with Aida and friends! It'll be my first time out of the country without any adult supervision + the fact that I'm actually going outside of Singapore to watch a concert, this whole experience is going to be fun for sure! Here's me wishing that Justin would perform Beauty And A Beat. 



A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.