Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16 posted at 11:54 PM

Day 16: If The World Were To End Tomorrow, What Would You Do With The Remaining Time On Earth?


This is too deep for me.

If the world ends tomorrow, I'd very much like to spend whatever time I have left with my family. They would probably be going crazy, but they'd settle down after a few hours of panicking.

I'll go on my computer for the last time to update my statuses on whatever social media platform I'm still on. I'll wish all the relevant as well as irrelevant people in my life good luck in the afterlife.

While my family is still panicking, I'll cook some fried chicken while listening to Lady Gaga's entire discography and I'll TWERK.

I'll also send some cliché apology texts to people I care for but we all know that the network's going to be down. In fact, the internet will be down. Electricity's going to be down too.

We'll still have fire and a bit of oil. I'll deal with stealing some chicken from whatever shops still existing. Padang style fried chicken with my family will be more than I can ask for. I'll spend the rest time just saying some prayers till I fall asleep.



A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.