Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 18 posted at 11:45 PM

Day 18: Name The TV Show You've Become Addicted To 

I've already mentioned that it's Teen Wolf on my Resurrection post but I guess I'll just elaborate more on this post.

Teen Wolf, in my opinion, is good because of the engaging plot as well as the characters. The creators of the show has done a good job with the characters because each main character has served their purpose to the overall plot and I'm a sucker for purpose-driven characters.

I'm also a sucker for the cliché American high school love story so the teenage love between Scott Mccall, the man(or the werewolf) of the story and Allison Argent really does it for me. It was a little unexpected for me when it was revealed that Allison's family were werewolf killers and this plot twist was one of the first few factors that kept me glued to the show.

I don't know if anyone made comparisons between this show and Twilight but if you did, I'd tell you that this show is a 100x better. I mean, just look at the main female character. Allison, is a badass bitch who can wield a bow and an arrow while Bella...Bella's depressed all the time while craving for vampire dick.  



My favourite character on the show is of course, Stiles (played by Dylan O Brien)!



Stiles is a total sweetheart and his subconscious desire to be liked by gay men is totes adorable. He's also witty and y'all know where cute witty men go. (in my pants)

There are many reasons for you to be watching the show but if you're a straight/bisexual girl or a bisexual/gay man, the MEN on this show will keep your eyes peeled on the screen. I'll wrap up this post with the main attraction(s) of this show. 

He sings too. 

Colton Haynes is the definition of a flawless homosexual 

My baby daddy, okay. 

It took me a while but now it's clear to me. 


Even Daddy Argent is a dilf. So why aren't you watching the show?

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.