Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 20 posted at 11:21 PM

Day 20: Concerts You've Attended


While everyone has probably been to their first proper concert when they were 13/14, I only started going to concerts from 2010 onwards.


The first concert I attended was Singfest 2010! I got to see acts like The Great Spy Experiment, Hail The Villain, Ian Brown, The Vines but the highlight of the concert was of course my babies 30 Seconds To Mars. 


He was one person away from me 




It was my first concert ever so I was completely starstruck and the whole atmosphere made me feel like I was close to God ;_;. I even managed to get the bottle Jared drank and later on threw into the audience. (which Qeera and I drank afterwards) Looking back at it now though, while Jared's vocals were heavenly, there were times when he was lazy and made the audience into the mic more than he should.

The second concert, well, was not exactly a concert. It was more of a showcase. BUT GAGA'S SHOWCASE. I made a big mistake by not attending The Fame Ball when it came to Singapore so I did everything possible to make sure that I saw the Queen for myself.

Matthias and I joined some silly Fb contest with our ratchet entries and hoped that by bringing plenty of likes they would notice us but Singtel was a fuck and did absolutely nothing. However, my passion and faith in Slaydy Godga made me join some contest which granted all the participants tickets at the end.

Could you say RATCHET? 

The showcase was emotional and we were in the sixth row, blocked by some fat guy! Gaga cried on stage because we were good monsters who knew lyrics to Hair. It was short though and when she left the stage, I immediately had no purpose in life. 


My third concert was Pixie Lott's showcase. She was probably feeling a little under the weather that day because her performance was rather flat. She is a very pretty lady though. 

My fourth & fifth concerts were of course, DAY 1 & DAY 2 OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL. Just thinking about it makes me tear up right now and I would willingly blog about it all over again but it'd make me so upset because my life is so pale in comparison to that monster week I spent in Kallang. You guys can read about the concert here

I decided to dig for more photos, so enjoy:



Head bitches in charge, what up. 


The morning before the actual thing :') I honestly felt blessed to have met this bunch of people cause they were all fierce bitches no one should mess with, especially Lionel. Lionel's still my favourite Monster. 

Us being fucking fabulous WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE'S FANBASE? 

I love this picture too much. When I get famous and they talk about Gaga being a huge influence on my life, please use this photo!

Day 2. Gaga pointed to us and said "Yes, dance like that!" 


Well, the most recent concert I went to was Christina Perri's concert here in Singapore. I actually really enjoyed myself during the concert and she was a good performer to be honest! She was very genuine and knew how to work the crowd. 

Well, I've been to 6 concerts so far and I hope to attend even more concerts of my faves in the future. I'll be attending World Stage this Saturday with Aida thanks to Spinorbin! I'm quite excited :3 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.