Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Challenge: Day 10 (late) posted at 6:28 PM

Day 10: If You Could Live Off Of One Food & Beverage For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be? 


Simple!

1. Fried chicken
2. Green tea

This post was one day late as I had to go record my new single  spent my Saturday being fabulous at Singapore's 3rd Pink Dot. I was very glad to have spent it with Fizah, Arin & Matthias and in all honesty, I really felt Pink Dot has done a great job. Even Google supported them. When will your fave?




Everything about it was flawless - Kumar, the songs being played, the dogs and the cats in the park, the free food and last but not least, the lighting up of the Pink Dot itself. I feel very proud that my friends and I were part of the 15,000 working towards a new compassion.



A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.