Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
30 Day Challenge: Day 11 posted at 6:59 PM

Day 11: What Is Your Favourite Quote? 

"If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the light" - Lady Gaga 
Sorry to go all inspirational on your ass, but I feel that this quote is relevant to EVERYONE. There can be never be too good or too bad unless you're God or the Devil himself. Some bad things need to happen in order for us to recognise what is good.


Y'all have just been served A+ DailyQuotes/HeresToTheKids realness. 





A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.