Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Is This It? posted at 1:01 AM


It's supposed to be a Saturday night where my sisters would sleep over and we would have quality time but they couldn't come over :( 

1. This post is everything 
2. I know the world won't end in December but it's upsetting to know that I'll have to die without experiencing any high school teenage dream buffoonery. If the world doesn't end then life better has some good shit in store for me!!!
3. Looking back on point 2 i feel like an ungrateful child, thank you God for letting me meet Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey.
4. I JUST WANT ARTPOP!!!! 

end of post


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.