Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Obligatory Update posted at 1:32 AM







Lord it's been two months since I last updated this blog (I AM THE WORST). Let's see since the last time I've updated:

1. I've directed a school project LOL
2. Written a script that's very close to me
3. TWERKED at Laneway
4. GRADUATED FROM NP FUCK YEAH
5. Went back to my momma's village
6. Changed my hair colour twice and done get my hair curled 
7. Painted my room walls mint and white
8. Survived Harlem Shake videos (AND BEAUTIFUL CREATURES AND VAMPS)

For the past two weeks, I've been doing absolutely nothing significant and I know I'm supposed to feel bad about it but I like staying at home and enjoying my holidays.  (◕︿◕✿)

Let's be real, I haven't gotten proper holidays since Year 1 and the only thing I'm looking forward to at the moment is a trip to Bali. 

I'll probably go get a job or something soon. Hopefully. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.