Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Pulang Kampung posted at 1:54 AM


Went back to my Momma's village during the CNY break with my grandma and grandpa. Here're some pictures from the trip!


One thing Indonesia is doing right with their education system is their school uniforms lol. 



My favourite aunt Tam Ijah and her son! 

Tam Ijah and children feat house guest

My maternal grandma

I know her but I don't know her name...smh


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.