Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Divas - Daniel - I posted at 8:25 PM


It is Tuesday - my favourite day! On Tuesdays, Mama and grandma would come home earlier. They will bring back my favorite, goreng pisang, fried banana fritters! They are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. Papa sometimes call me a goreng pisang and I do not like it very much. Mama scolds him whenever he called me that. Mama always scold Papa and sometimes she will cry. 

Today I do not want to play with Ixora flowers. I want to play with the bougainvillea flowers! Mama told me that these flowers are her favorite because it is purple in color. She also likes them because these flowers have smaller flowers inside them. 

"Hello…"

I look up. In front of me, I see the boy who was crying at the void deck the other day. I think his name is Zul.

"Can I play with you?"

"Mama say I cannot play with strangers."

Zul looks sad.  

"I don't have any friends here. I just moved."

I feel sad for Zul but I am scared that Mama will scold me. 

"My name is Dzul. With a D."

My name starts with a D too! 

"I am Daniel...Do you like flowers?"

Dzul puts his hand into his pocket and takes out a bunch of white flowers. 

"What flowers are these?"

Dzul no longer looks sad. 

Labels: ,

All rights reserved f-allingyou.com
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.