Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
A Place We Could Go posted at 9:23 PM



It is one of those uninspired evenings where I just want to lie down and be completely free of worries and just scroll my Tumblr dashboard endlessly.

Today's TGO Bondage Session was tiring but fun, despite playing games that have been played over and over again at Stage 52 sessions. We had the "This Is A Bing/Bong" game and also played an unusual and really intense rendition of Whacko before we played the Conflict Exercise. For the Conflict Exercise, we witnessed the most odd of a combination battle it out in a conflict and I decided to be an annoying demon child who chooses to pronounce bitch as bisch. LOL. We then whipped our moves for a sweaty hilarious session of dancing. Just really happy and glad that it will be a fun cast and crew we will all be working with for The Guilty Ones.  I am really looking forward to proper trainings. OH MY GOD. ALL THE DANCING AND ACTING :') IT'S BEEN SO LONG.

The happy kids of The Guilty Ones. Or at least my attempt to show the happy kids. There are of course more people but due to my inadequate art skills, I have failed to draw an accurate picture. :'( 

Come tomorrow I really have no worries anymore, except for the tribe video. I'm only halfway done through the shot list but I really really feel drained right now and have no energy whatsoever to carry on with things proper. At least I've already assigned the duties to the people and it sorts of provide some kind of relief somehow.

And to sign off, I hope Fizah's stomach would get better. It totally sucks that she cannot give the rest of the alphabet when I give her A to start our streak of dirty/stupid/ridiculous jokes

Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.