Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I Can Call Again. posted at 1:33 AM



I can call again on my cellphone and to hear the person being able to respond to my voice, it's like being born again. I have not been able to have proper phone calls for rather some time, thanks to my old Nokia going all infidel on me. I could have been at West Coast Park right now, but I have a wonderful mom, who does not like wasting her time around old people who would play Bingo and expect their grandchildren to somehow play at the playgrounds and not get bored.

Last week felt long and I really need to do something about being "punctual" for German classes. Hawa (who is wonderfully talented in singing by the way), got called up by some lecturer because she was late once for German and they warned her already. I, on the other hand, was late twice. :(. I really need to show more enthusiasm for that one module that I am actually excited about.

And with all the hype the marketing Stage 52 is doing for The Guilty Ones, how can I not contribute this blog post to it.

Tickets @$10 each. Be there, or be square. 

and if you need more convincing
....
........
................

BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE GUILTY ONES







Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.