Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
The Guiltiest. posted at 1:56 AM



Photo Credit: Wanfong Woo 

Today and tomorrow will sum up the four months of effort by everyone involved in the production of The Guilty Ones.

I recall upon a rehearsal we had, just before the new school term started. We were all lying on the floor at Studio 27's "MagicWerkz", low key lighting hitting peculiar angles on our faces. Joshua had wanted to hear what we wanted to feel during our curtain call. Being a fan of fancy words that made the most sense, Iffah uttered words that left an impact on my heart forever. "I'm looking forward most to that cathartic feeling". 

Coming for The Guilty Ones rehearsals was honestly, the highlight of the day for me, because I get to spend time with some of the most wonderful people(and I'm really not patronising when I say this). 

I have gotten my ears and mouth into sweet sweet conversations about drama that does not concern me, updates about the fashion world that I barely know, got closer to more seniors, master "straightery" and have someone whose love for Beyonce I can relate to my love for Gaga. My limbs have experienced dancing of a different type and yes of course, church sessions. The kind of things, I don't really get to experience amidst the technicalities of the course I'm enrolled in. 

 I love every moment we get to spend, trying to be somebody else on stage, and I pray to God, that the audience feels the same. Here's to the main cast, the supporting cast, the dancers, the choreographers, the stage managers, the art direction and set design team, the costume and makeup people, the lighting, the marketing department, the producers and not forgetting, our director.

As Danny would say it, The Guilty Ones would be hopefully, "Brilliant". 





Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.