Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
So Overrated. posted at 10:26 PM



Goodbyes are so overrated, so here is a blog post plus a beautiful beautiful photo montage (LOL), to remind myself that we do not have to say goodbye to the efforts my wonderful friends and I have been a part of for the past 4-5 months. The Guilty Ones, finally took place last Friday and Saturday, and honestly I felt that we did great, especially during the last show. Could not have done it should any single person who was involved went missing. I'm really going to miss being on set with the brilliant people of TGO.





Life returns to normal now, in fact, it went back to normal, the very moment I found myself rendering clips and falling into micro-naps while editing my Film History director video/podcast. A little glad that my friends found it cute, because guurrrllll, I spent more time on after effects than I did on my research.  I'm just left with citations. 


Exciting week ahead. Sheesha tomorrow, Qeera's birthday party on Thursday and FMSU meeting on Friday. We so excited xoxo

Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.